Anesthesiology departments that are selected to participate in the FAER Resident Scholar Program must identify a resident who will be able to attend the ASA annual meeting in its entirety. The ANESTHESIOLOGY® 2016 annual meeting is October 22-26 in Chicago. Program orientation for the 2016 Resident Scholars will be held October 21.
Review the information below for resident eligibility and attendance requirements.
Participants in the FAER Resident Scholar Program are required to:
- Be active ASA members. An application is available on the ASA website.
- Complete and return the post-program evaluation form.
FAER Resident Scholars must attend mandatory program events at the ASA annual meeting. Required events include the following. Dates, times and locations are to be announced.
- FAER Resident Scholar program reception and orientation
- The opening meeting of the ASA House of Delegates
- The Emery A. Rovenstine Memorial Lecture
- The FAER-Helrich Research Lecture
If you have questions about the Resident Scholar Program, contact the FAER office at 630-912-2554.